Thursday, May 11, 2006

Inspiration from Epictetus

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. --Epictetus

I had another good workout this morning. I did 45 minutes on a spin bike and then a thirty minute run at 4.8 mph. The gym had some problem with their air conditioning system so it was hot. I mean really, really hot. I tend to get pretty sweaty on the spin bike anyways since there is no wind, but with no air it was brutal. Sweat was literaly pouring off of me. I think I drank about 48 oz of fluid and still felt thirsty. The locker room was even worse. I really hope they have it fixed by tomorrow.

The plan for tomorrow is a swim/bike brick, Saturday will be a long run and Sunday a long bike ride.

Post Navigator
First | Previous | Next | Home
More Inspiration
First | Previous | Next | Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home