Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Inspiration from Mahatma Gandhi

Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory.
--Mahatma Gandhi

I think I'm in the drudgery stage. I went for a run this morning, and was fortunate to be able to run at the park rather than the usual treadmill. I was pretty slow, but feeling good the entire time. I ran for about 50 minutes and went 3.8 miles. If still felt good on the walk back from the park, showering and eating breakfast. But then it just happened. I got this kink in my neck which has now spread to my back. I'm really stiff and feel like a robot when I walk. It's painful to turn my head. Now the stiffness has now reached my chest muscles. I have been trying to stretch and use relaxation techniques, but so far I have not had any luck. It is not really painful, just really annoying, and I have no idea what caused it.

On a positive note, I am back on track with my nutrition. This morning I weighed 241 pounds (down from 264!). Yeah!

Post Navigator
First | Previous | Next | Home
More Inspiration
First | Previous | Next | Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home