Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sponsorship from Cycleops!


I am excited to announce that that I am the lucky recipient of a partial sponsorship from Cycleops Power through Team Race Athlete. This is very exciting for me! I will be receiving an awesome bike trainer called the CycleOps Fluid Squared. I can really use it, since winter is coming and it gets dark earlier. Now I will be able to train at night even after those long days at the office. Now I only have to convince my wife to let me keep it in the living room!

Thanks Cycleops and Race Athlete, you're awesome!

More great sponsorships will be selected over the coming weeks. Two very lucky people will be picked for full "race like a pro" sponsorships which include an incredible array of gear, including a BMC bike, Zipp race wheels, Cycleops Power tap, 2XU wetsuit and much more. For more information check out Race Athlete.com and sign up.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Wrenched Photography said...

Congrats!!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your selection for Race Athlete!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big congratulations to you- enjoy your trainer!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! I am very jealous - I hope I get a partial sponsorship too. :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm sure that Cycleops trainer is going to a very good home! You lucky guy!

12:08 PM  
Blogger The Stretch Doc said...

Congradulations!! No excuess now bro.. lol..
Rockon..
Good luck on the living room deal..

9:45 AM  
Blogger Herbert said...

Very nice indeed. :-)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home