Monday, September 18, 2006

Malibu Rocked

I don't have time to post a full race report yet, but I did want to post my race results from the Nautica Malibu Triathlon. I had a great time. I was worried because I have been so lax with training lately. I also had a bad cramp in my left calf when I went for an ocean swim on Friday. I was still tight and giving me problems on race day, so I was worried about that as well. But it didn't slow me down, I did much better than I thought I would. The event is a half mile swim, 18 mile bike and 4 mile run. My total time was two hours, seven minutes. I loved the bike course, but most of all I was really surprised with my run time. If the run was really four miles then I was doing 10.14 minute miles. For me, that is smokin'!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Not only did you kick some butt, but you've shown that you aren't a "one race triathlete".

Good job, man!

-Rick

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home