Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weight Loss Tips

I was recently invited to submit my weight-loss story to a new internet site called Weight Loss Tips. You can check out an interview with me one their site here. After looking at many of the stories on the site I don't find my weight loss all that remarkable, kind of slow actually. But like I have said all along, triathlon was not really about weight loss. It was about challenging myself to do something beyond my comfort zone and about changing my lifestyle. The weight loss was just a very happy result.

And I'm not done. I figure I'm only half-way there. I have been working on my plan for next season, and I'll post it when I figure it out.

Sorry, still no Malibu race report. I'll get to it soon. I promise!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home