Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Got an Ich

I have had my hands full lately. I have been recovering from the flu, but that hasn't slowed me down, I still have had a full plate, and I don't mean training. Work has been busy, I had a wedding to attend in Santa Barbara over the weekend, it was my mother-in-law's birthday, and we had relatives visiting from overseas. That's all done now, but there is still no rest for me. Sunday night my two year old daughter started throwing up, and my wife and I were up all night. She couldn't hold anything down all day, so I stayed home with her and tried to keep her as comfortable as possible under the circumstances. She was starting to look better last night, so hope she can eat something today.

Now that I am recovering, and can finally breath I have this increadible urge to get back to training. No luck today, because I don't have my gym bag with me. I was just too exhausted from going without sleep. But I went to bed early last night, and I should be able to do something tomorrow. That's going to feel awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home