Monday, June 26, 2006

Still Alive, Still Training

Wow. It has been a long time since my last post. I had gotten into a routine with my posts and then life hit me. My schedule has been constantly shifting over the past few weeks so, blogging kinda went by the wayside. I have still been training, though, except for last week. Last week I did nothing. Absolutely nothing. The week prior I had some really good workouts, particularly on the bike. One of the benefits of my schedule changing was that I could get in some longer bike rides during the week, and not just on the weekend. One ride in particular was notable. I went 46 miles in about three hours. There was lots of hills and it was longest I have ever ridden on my bike.

Now after a "rest week" (ok, really more of a sloth week) I need to get back into action. Alas, it will have to wait until tomorrow! This morning I took my daughter to the dentist, and tonight is the LA Tri Club meeting.

Here is my goal for the week -- sign up for swim lessons (my swim is just not improving as much as I would like.) I have been meaning to do this for what seems like for forever, but now I really have to do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger S. Baboo said...

Nice to see you back in the land of the blogging. Gald to hear your training is still going well

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home